It is day 75 on the water. We left Legacy Harbour Marina at 8:00 a.m. The air temperature was 80 degrees Fahrenheit. The water temperature was 75 degrees Fahrenheit. We arrived at 1:00 p.m. There were no issues traveling through the Caloosahatchee River this time. There were two locks that we had to navigate through. River Forest Yachting Center is just east of the Ortona Lock. We arrived on Sunday, so we did not have access to our car until Monday as it was in storage. On Monday, we learned that the car would not start. We thought it was just a dead battery and that we would have to get another one; however, this was not the case. We were able to jump-start the car, but the battery would not hold a charge, so every time the engine was turned off, we had to jump-start the car. We drove to a nearby dealership where after several days of diagnostic effort they determined that the electronics that control the charging system had failed due to a wire harness that had ground out on a sharp metal edge somewhere and a module that converts 12 V to 48 V for the auto stop/start feature had also failed, both resulting in the battery becoming severely discharged and unable to be re-charged any longer. All was eventually fixed over the course of 4 frustrating days, and we were sent on our way again. We arrived home safely and are self-isolating for 14 days or longer as the outbreak of COVID-19 continues to impact us all. May everyone stay healthy during these uncertain times.